The following are only a few of the predictions made by conservative commentator Glenn Beck that have yet to come true (usually because they lack basis in evidence):
- An Islamic caliphate which threatened to literally take over the entire world (following the democracy protests in Egypt)
- A government conspiracy to take over car dealers computers through the Cash for Clunkers program
- A period of hyperinflation in which a loaf of bread costs over $23
- implementation of a civilian security force which would violently implement progressive policies
- New: SEIU planning “economic terrorism” to collapse entire US, world economy by planning a strike by Janitors.